We are delighted to confirm that Knit Works London has reopened.
Our first phase opening times will be 10am to 5pm MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY. On WEDNESDAY we are open 2pm to 5pm.
We have introduced safety and social distancing measures to keep customers and our team safe.
These will include:
– We will manage the total number of customers in the shop at any given time.
– We will manage queues in the busy areas of the shop.
– Rigorous cleaning in our shops and hand sanitiser will be provided at the shop entrance.
– We will ask that customers are wearing face coverings before entering the shop.
– Clear signs asking you to stand two metres apart.
– Cashless/contactless payments.
– We are going to separate returned stock for 72 hours.
– Our team will be on hand to answer any questions you have about the changes we have made.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back!